Search Engine Optimization
In addition to a highly professional and creative design, your website needs to be noticed. Prizum Creative will work with you to develop a plan to use search engine optimization (SEO) to maximize your company’s exposure to your target audience.
Our personalized solutions focus on bringing sustainable growth, consistent rankings, and organic web traffic that doesn’t disappear like paid ads. We stay ahead of the curve in the latest technology trends and monitor your results make changes to keep your site dynamic and performing well.
In its simplest form, search engine optimization (SEO) increases your websites PageRank and visibility for popular search phrases (keywords) that users are inputting into major search engines like Google. Search engine optimization (SEO) increases your exposure through your keyword placement, driving more possible traffic to your website. The bottom line is an increase in traffic which means more opportunities to build customer relationships and create sales. With the millions of companies on the web, and consumers connected to the Internet more than ever, search engine optimization (SEO) is a necessary staple to the integrated sales and marketing strategy for any company.
It isn’t as easy as giving Google or Bing a call, but rather takes expertise, dedication, and proven tactics that are spam free. As a professional and experienced search engine optimization (SEO) company, we have had many successes making companies stronger and more popular than they ever were.
(below) Top ranked search engines and their respective market share.
We use the following tools to create a custom program for maximizing your visibility on the Internet.
- Keyword Research and Analysis – Targeted search phrases based on a multitude of variables
- Competition Analysis – Who’s dominating the first page, and how are we going to compete
- Onsite search engine optimization (SEO) – Relevance, content, structure, authority, optimizations, etc.
- Offsite search engine optimization (SEO) and Link Building – Increasing inbound authority linking and Social Networks & Media
- Business and Local search engine optimization (SEO)
- Unique Content Generation – Onsite search engine-friendly, optimized for keywords and conversions, offsite blog posts, press releases, and more
- Tracking & Reporting